ENCHANT'S BODY PAINTING

in my university, Ciputra University, International Business Management's student must held a big event. And in my generation was held ENCHANT , Entrepreneurship will Change the Future.
I think its a quite good event , but less publication. so , not much people attend Enchant. In Enchant we can find game booths, East Java Got Talent *a competition to show your unique tallent, Car Photocontest, Band Competition, and etc.

There is a haunted house in there called Majapahit Mumet. when we enter Majapahit Mumet we can get a free coupon for body painting. I hate haunted house game , but I want the body painting's coupon ! So , I entered Mapahit Mumet. It was so dark and I cried all the way. sound like a child , huh ?

After that , I went to body paiting's booth . I want a cute monster in my hand , so the painter drew it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

isn't it cute ?

0 comments: