VCD's mid test

hello fellas !

sorry can’t catch up for a month coz been busy .

really busy during mid end test . the test is taken my whole time.

yes, my mid end test is take home test. so you MUST do that homework at HOME. maybe sounds better than we stay at class and doing all the things there, but trust me, it’s no better. the homework messed up your bedroom. many cutters, scissors, or papers strewn everywhere.

And now let me tell you about my mid end test.

the first test was VCD 2 , Visual Communication Design 2.

in this test, we must rebranding a traditional market. we made a new logo, a new shopping bag, sticker for vehicles, pin, pen, mug, hand fan, GSM book (graphics standard manual book which is tell us about how we can use the logo and anything about the rule of using it.) concept book, and anything that the market should have.

this is taken around 2 months to finish it. me and my friends, Edbert and Sania (yes, its teamwork test) choose Pasar Burung Bratang for our subject. and we DID it !

we designed the GSM book until midnight, had a lot of rejection from our lecturer’s assistant, we got a lot of experience. we know how to make a good shopping bag, and for sure we know what paper that perfectly fit to our products. it was a super homework coz VCD 2 is my main subject.

seriously, we spend almost 700.000 rupiah in this subject. but, its all worth it when our lecturer said that we’re the best :D yes! our GSM book was the best, it’s easy to bring, so handy and my lecturer loves our layout !

and this is the picture ..


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



the second test was typography. the mid end test was separated to 2 test. the first one is we must designed a newsletter and the second test is theory.

my concept for my newsletter is vintage retro , which is contain much vintage cute things.

so you can take a look on my newsletter design.



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



actually I still had 5 more tests, but I think its not good enough to show you :p
hahahaha ....
I can't drawing, so my sketching score will be bad .
I pass my entrepreneur 3 test so well, I think my score isn't bad as my sketching score.
I'll explain about my entrepreneur 3 project later. * I promise*

okay fellas, I'm waiting for someone to call me, but he said my phone number is on trouble. he can't call me coz it always sound tulait tulalit . ugh, I hate that sound !
hope we can catch up later, fellas .
smooch :*

1 comments:

Ice said...

rasanya kamu harus dibiasakan bikin desain sendiri ya, maksudnya bikin ilustrasi sendiri, bukan vector dari Ai. yg ada,
belajar bikin ilustrasi sendiri ya, takutnya nanti di cekal sama pemilik desain/ ilustrasi yg asli.


genbatte !

Ice said...

rasanya kamu harus dibiasakan bikin desain sendiri ya, maksudnya bikin ilustrasi sendiri, bukan vector dari Ai. yg ada,
belajar bikin ilustrasi sendiri ya, takutnya nanti di cekal sama pemilik desain/ ilustrasi yg asli.


genbatte !