xmas party

these pictures must be upload two weeks ago . but , I was so lazy to upload it .
I'm so lazy to write my copyright here . hehehehe :)
so please , dont take these photos without my permission . if I know you take my photos without my permission , I swear you will have a BAD LUCK and also BAD KARMA too . read it carefully !!

INFO
what : xmas party @ my school .
when : January , 5th 2010
where : SMAK Santa Maria Malang or Saint Mary Malang High School .
who : everyone , everybody , I even don't know who they are .
why : because I love to capture moments .
how : just capture it . click . click :)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
. best friend stays forever .

. I and his camera .

. smile with heart .

Photobucket

. ela in action .

Photobucket
. ela in basketball court .

Photobucket
. when the stage is blur .

. what we ate .

. normal . blur . more blur .

. my geeky glasses .

. in actions .

with LOVE :)
enjoy it .



0 comments: