HOT right now !

well , i just got my report .
and it's not good .
actually not really good at all . i got 3 red score .
my mom was angry . my mom and my dad was so upset with my score .
they said it because i stop my private turitorial with my teacher . i said not .
when i study with my teacher , i think i'm empty .
i dont know what he said . i just dont understand what he teach . so , i decide not to take private turitorial .
i think it just waste my time and my money .



well, forget it .
now , i'm interesting at polaroid . yeah , i got my polaroid at october .
at the first time , i was so pity .
i used my polaroid just at special moment . but when the photo out , i feel so priceless . i feel so nervous . is the photo good or not . hahaha XP .
but , now the digital imaging dominated everything .
it's easy to edit photo look like polaroid .
but , i always love the original one .






Polaroid love Pictures, Images and Photos



demi polaroid Pictures, Images and Photos

Polaroid Pictures, Images and Photos

Polaroid Gif Pictures, Images and Photospolaroid Pictures, Images and Photos

polaroid Pictures, Images and Photospolaroid Pictures, Images and Photosballon polaroid. Pictures, Images and Photos

the picture was taken on photobucket.com



Photobucket

0 comments: